What type of outward supply details are to be filed in the return?

A normal registered taxpayer has to file the outward
supply details in GSTR-1 in relation to various types of
supplies made in a month, namely outward supplies to
registered persons, outward supplies to unregistered
persons (consumers), details of Credit/Debit Notes, zero
rated, exempted and non-GST supplies, exports, and
advances received in relation to future supply.